Recruitment marketing is growing and is emerging as one of the top trends in 2019. It is a combination of strategies and tactics used by an organization to attract and engage the job seekers.
Recruitment marketing is about connecting with an best people in order to attract talent to your organization. It is applying marketing best practices, such as analytics, multi-channel use, targeted messaging through social domain, and tech-enabled automation, to bring, attract, engage, and nurture candidates by communicating your industrial brand and value.
Benefits of Recruitment Marketing
Every Recruitment Marketing strategy is having some major benefits. These are
- Candidate Experience– The candidate experience is important aspect. It starts with the first time applicant apply and grows everyday.
- Employer Branding– Applicants compels with the leading brand rather than company.
- Candidate Engagement– There will always be a pool of engaged candidates that they can contact regarding new opportunities.There’s an increased focus on passive candidates and success relies on carefully engaging perfect candidates those who “fit” your company.
- Controls Budgets- It helps to reduce hiring budget by choosing correct category of technology and strategy.
Recruitment Marketing in COVID-19
In 2020 COVID-19 pandemic has put every company’s employer brand to the test. To maintain hard gained brand, employers should keep in mind few things-
- Should maintain clear and transparent relationship with employees.
- Relieve stress of employees by communicating properly.
- Should think about employees more than anything.
- To lead as a great manner though company in crisis. Guidance to employees is a must.